Why Choose CMC?
Individual Career Counseling
Corporate Career Counseling
Retaining Valued Employees
CMC Home Page
Map to CMC office
CMC Individual Career Counseling Program
CMC counsels individuals who are at a crossroads in their career. There are a number of factors that could cause an individual to seek career counseling:
Our professional objectivity can help identify skills, interests, and marketability, within or outside of the organization:
- Confusion over current career
- Desire to learn how to get along better with others
- Career change issues
- How to transfer into another job within current company
- Promotions or lateral changes
- Career pathing ("Where do I go from here?")
- Pursuing job satisfaction
- Dealing with an injury, illness, personal life change and balancing those changes with a career
- Life/work balance issues
- Emotional coping strategies for change
- Financial considerations
- Skills identification
- Researching the market
- Goal setting and time management
- Resume writing, cover letters, follow-up letters
- Interviewing techniques and role-playing
- Negotiation skills
"Thanks so much for your help prepping me for my interview. I'm happy to report that 'I got the job!'"
"If only I had known about your services years ago. CMC has helped me more than I can fully say."
"Thank you for your sound advice, eternal optimism, contagious positive thinking and practical outlook. The sessions I've been fortunate to have with you buoyed my spirits and added significant momentum to my job search."
For more information, or to find out how
Career Management Consultants can help your company,
please call us at (508) 756-9998 or email us at
Copyright © 2004 Career Management Consultants. All rights reserved.
Web Design by Consultants and Trainers Guild