Why Choose CMC?
Individual Career Counseling
Corporate Career Counseling
Retaining Valued Employees
CMC Home Page
Map to CMC office
CMC Pre-Retirement Counseling Program
Questions and concerns are likely to surface when you think about retirement. An objective professional can help you identify and clarify what you really want in that phase of your life. Topics that are addressed may include:
- "To work or not to work?" That is the question.
- Should we move? Where?
- How does money play into my decision?
- What are my responsibilites and/or interests regarding my adult children and their children?
- Can dreams come true?
- Is it possible for me to have another career, if I want to ... and what could it be?
- My spouse and I disagree on some options - how can we work it out?
- And lots more ...
"I was terrified to retire because I thought it was the beginning of the end. CMC showed me otherwise. I'm happier than I've ever been!"
"When I was about to retire, I felt my life had no theme to it. By pursuing pre-retirement counseling, I learned that my life had more meaning and purpose than I could have imagined."
For more information, or to find out how
Career Management Consultants can help your company,
please call us at (508) 756-9998 or email us at
Copyright © 2004 Career Management Consultants. All rights reserved.
Web Design by Consultants and Trainers Guild